In case of an unidentified credit card transaction that could not be tracked down with your customer details, it is possible that you may be asked to provide parts of your credit card number. Please note that you will only be asked for the first six (6) and the last four (4) digits (according to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). You will never be asked for additional information like CVV2 code or card expiration. Should this information be requested, please do not provide it.
Articles in this section
- Why does my order show different VAT rates?
- I cancelled my order – when will I be reimbursed for the purchase price?
- How does Bank Transfer (Payment in Advance) work?
- How do I make a transaction via PayPal?
- What is Direktbetaling payment?
- How can I securely provide my credit card data?
- How do I pay by credit card?
- How can I pay by iDeal?
- What are Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode ?
- Unknown credit card charge / double charge